Are you motivated by professional success? When a goal is set are you persistent and determined to reach it? Do you have the ability to keep a positive attitude when the going gets tough? Have you worked in a solutions based sales environment? Would you enjoy selling marketing and financial services to the restaurant and bar industry?
If those sound like areas you excel at then the Account Executive (outside sales) role with our client is for you. This position is heavily focused on generating new clients within the restaurant and bar industries. You need to be able to generate leads through canvassing (door knocks) within your territory, set qualified appointments, conduct solutions-based presentations with the goal of securing new business on a month-to-month basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire new restaurant/club/bar accounts within a defined territory by closing deals for business solutions such as merchant cash advance and marketing services through outside sales efforts.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout assigned geography, set up in-person meetings with decision makers to discuss products/services, and move the sales process forward.
- Ability to make a great first impression and maintain active engagement with new and existing leads; innate ability to build relationships by interacting with prospective clients.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales objectives (cold calls, appointments, presentations & closed deals).
- Collaborate with account managers, internal contract operations, and inside sales representatives to ensure individual and company goals are met.
- Maintain awareness of all product developments, new services, and internal changes in policy, technology, and sales initiatives.
- Retain and manage the performance of top 20% book of business to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage all sales activity and follow up in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred. High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) and 6 years of related experience; or Associate’s degree and 4 years of related experience required.
- 2 years of sales experience is required; experience cold-calling businesses that have a need for financial and marketing services products preferred.
- Proven experience in growing new business in a hunter mentality; aggressive and self-motivated to drive business in a remote outside sales environment.
- Structured methodology for acquiring new business, territory planning, and pipeline management.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to have a confident discussion related to fees, acceptance, and finances.
- Excellent verbal, auditory, and written communication skills, including the confidence to interact and make presentations with prospective clients in a way that projects our client's differentiation in the marketplace.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook and Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle, or reliable transportation required.
- Base salary, uncapped commission, monthly performance bonus plus monthly transportation allowance.
- Virtual work environment including all necessary technology (cell phone & laptop) to excel in a remote capacity.
- Robust group benefits, including, but not limited to medical, dental, long & short-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401K plan with company match.
- Unlimited PTO plus company paid holidays.
- Sales Academy – We provide in-depth training to our new hires to learn as a group. Real life lessons and a thorough understanding of our products and solutions giving you vast confidence as you interact with clients. After all, your success is our success.
- Bi-weekly reimbursement when you dine with our nationwide restaurant and bar clients.