Taking on a dynamic role in fast-growing environment, the Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting our client's leading technology and products to end users within the assigned territory in order to achieve the company’s sales goals. The candidate will be a key player in rapidly achieving maximum sales growth in Germany and Eastern Europe—all while maintaining profitability.
Working remotely from a key location close by automotive industry customers in Germany and reporting directly to the Commercial Director, who is located Quebec, Canada, the Sales Manager will be required to frequently travel and visit customers.
- Constantly contact people in targeted industries across various prospecting channels (in person, by phone, by email, with social media, etc.) to rapidly grow and maintain the sales pipeline;
- Frequently visit existing and potential customers to promote the leading technologies, develop relationships and create business opportunities as well as negotiate and close deals;
- Clearly identify and communicate all customer needs and specifications to the Application Specialist to prepare quotes;
- Ensure that opportunity pipelines are constantly up to date in the company’s CRM;
- Report the progress of all ongoing sales activities on a weekly basis and participate in developing forecasts;
- Assist in the implementation of sales and marketing plans by participating in trade shows, technical events, in-house demonstration sales meetings and other sales events.
- 1+ year of experience in a sales position for industrial equipment;
- Demonstrated hunter sales profile, growing market share, closing deals, ability to cold contact, set face to face meetings and develop relationships with the champion.
- Ability to generate their own leads in target accounts.
- Technical background in laser and/or automation an asset;
- Experience in the Battery and Automotive markets an asset;
- Capacity to get into accounts with minimal initial contacts and references;
- Good understanding of customers, market dynamics and requirements in at least one of the following industries: automotive, battery or industrial lasers. Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, ability to develop familiarity and get exclusive information from customer champion;
- Able to work independently as well as a team player in a dynamic and fast growing business environment;
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills;
- Ability and desire to travel frequently (+66%) and sometimes "next day";
- Valid passport and driver’s license;
- Be based in Nuremberg, Frankfurt, Stuttgart or Munich region, or closed to the Laserax Gmbh office in Bad Krozingen.