As the global leader in Advanced Rendering technology, Our client helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
The new Software Architect will:
- Work closely with the Product Management team and other architects to develop and validate product requirements, and to convert product requirements to solution architecture.
- Work closely with Scrum teams and other architects to convert solution architecture to lower-level architecture.
- Support Scrum teams during development and testing, providing input on design, approach tools, techniques, etc.
- Review Scrum team's work to ensure conformance with architecture and standards.
- Mentor developers through training sessions, whiteboarding sessions, pair-programming, code review, etc.
- Develop standards for architecture, development, and testing.
- Develop prototypes and PoCs and participate in developing business cases, for potential future projects or business goals.
- A Degree and/or Diploma in Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 5 years overall experience with multiple IT platforms and languages, such as:
- .NET Ecosystem (C#)
- MVC Architecture
- RESTful Web Services
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, Databases such as Oracle and/or MS SQL Server.
- It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Enterprise service bus technologies.
- Experience working within a version control system, ideally TFS.
- Experience in DevOps.
- Experience in Full-Stack development.
- A good working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain technical ideas to a wide audience.
- The ability to create software systems given a set of technical designs.
- Experience navigating through an existing codebase and making improvements to it.
- An ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Experience with implementing, configuring and developing web services.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices especially as related to web technologies.
- Program with the Test-Driven Development approach.
- The ability to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
With headquarters in Burlington, Ontario. As a company, they care about employee health and wellness and develop programs that align to achieving personal and professional satisfaction. They are also passionate about our community and participate in many local charitable events.
They have a number of employee programs and benefits that drive culture and values including but not limited to:
- Fitness reimbursement
- RRSP matching
- No limit vacation
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Employee assistance programs, and much more
Our client seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – they understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances their work culture but drives business success. They encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.