Our Ottawa based client is looking for a high energy Marketing Manager that has experience managing small teams. Candidates must truly understanding the Marketing Funnel KPI's (Lead Gen to Deals Closed); the client wants to go well beyond vanity metrics~
The marketing manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a bus Marketing/Communications team.
The ability to creatively, and succinctly, tell a compelling story and paint the "why should you care" picture for customers will be paramount to the success on the incumbent.
• 5-10 years of progressive marketing experience preferably in software applications
• Strong verbal and presentation skills along with writing and business communications expertise
• Leadership through collaboration, coaching and mentorship
• Ability to travel (valid passport and driver’s license)
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize new tasks as required
• Comfortable using social media tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• Familiarity with the use of CRM tools such as Sugar and Salesforce
• Experience crafting RFP responses
• University Degree/College Diploma