Our client is reshaping the future of delivery. They are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. They’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Their service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, our client is now an Alphabet company.
About the role:
Do you enjoy building intuitive, beautiful user interfaces that create best in class mobile app experiences for users? If so, come join our client as they build from the ground up taking delivery to the skies!
Our client is looking for an iOS Engineer to join their core app development team based in Mountain View, CA. As an iOS Engineer you will develop and refine their mobile app experiences that enable our on-demand drone delivery service to people everywhere.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement new product features for their customer facing iOS mobile apps. Test, maintain and support your awesome code.
- Transform UX designs into delightful experiences that make it safe and efficient for people to interact with our client.
- Build with APIs for ordering, payments, location tracking and more.
- Collaborate with cross functional team (UX, Backend, Android, Web, Product Management) to realize our client’s vision.
- Improve engineering standards, tools and process.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of professional experience with iOS development.
- Track record of shipping iOS apps on the Apple App Store.
- Ability to work across full range of product development: ideation to launch to scale.
- Familiarity with web technologies and languages (HTTP, REST, HTML, CSS).
- Experience working with Google APIs.
- Interest in aviation and revolutionary emerging technologies.
- Experience implementing buttery smooth motion designs.
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus.