Our client is a leader in new technology with exceptional customer service to help homeowners and businesses prevent crisis in an everyday life.. Their excellent service has made them one of North America’s leading security companies, protecting businesses, families and communities. It’s just not a job; it’s their passion for the well-being of their customers who entrust them with the responsibility of providing protection. One need not worry because they are always home. They are evolving from a pure home security and protection company to home automation, the Internet of things, and are evaluating many new opportunities.
· The CMS operator’s overall objective is to attract and retain customers by providing outstanding customer service.
In this position you will be accountable for:
· Responding to alarms and signals following customer protocols and standards as outlined.
· Handle inbound alarm related telephone calls, dispatching authorities as required.
· Provide after hour support: Troubleshooting, creating and scheduling service tickets
· Work with our customers to check signals, update information and provide reporting
· Actively participate in coaching sessions and complete mid and year end performance reviews
Successful candidate must possess:
· Bilingual (English and French)
· Must be available to work evening and weekend shifts (16 hours/week. 6 pm- 10 pm).
· At least Six months’ customer service experience preferred
· Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
· Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills
· Intermediate computer skills
· Superior attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Security experience an asset