Our client is looking for an experienced machinist that has working experience with CNC Swiss mill-turn centers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to program, set-up, troubleshoot and operate in a fast-paced production environment. Their Swiss Citizen lathes have the latest technology including LFV, B-axis, etc.
- Programming, set-up, and operation of multi axis Swiss CNC
- Assist with quoting, set up charts, tool purchasing,
- Learn our culture and best practices
- Utilize your experience and knowledge to develop the next generation
- Troubleshoot machine issues with outside services
- Be available for extra-curricular training including nights and weekends
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and work instructions
- Maintain product quality
- Verify dimensions of parts using precise measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers, optical comparator, CMM, Vision inspection, etc.
- Collaborate with engineering, QC, and management to maintain efficiency
- Other duties as required
- Monday – Friday schedule. NO continental shift.
- Competitive wages
- Overtime is available
- New, bright, clean building and friendly environment
- Group health plan, boot and eyewear allowance
- Wage based on performance, experience and desire to grow
- Monthly BBQ’s, Birthday celebrations, golf day and other fun activities