Our client, a national supplier of tool and equipment product lines for the Canadian market, is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual (French/English) Inside Sales Team Leader for their Mississauga location.
As a competitive leader, business is always growing and evolving. Products include: abrasives, air tools, hand tools, material handling and outdoor power equipment. They are a privately held, proudly Canadian company recognized as a leader in the wholesale distribution of tools and equipment industry. The head office is located in Vancouver, B.C. with six branch offices strategically located in the major cities across Canada.
In combination with the Inside Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager, supervise and lead customer service objectives. This will be done through the execution of sales leadership, outstanding customer service, continuous training, order processing and monitoring. In addition, to achieve this, there will be a need for issue resolution, development and monitoring of inside sales incentive programs, technical and administrative support functions.
- Building, developing and cultivating a team of Inside Sales Professionals
- Demonstrating leadership by empowering staff through training, guidance and performance coaching;
- Working with other departments within the organization to develop strategies for increasing sales, profitability, efficiency and customer service levels;
- Setting team objectives and ensuring excellence in the execution of team targets, performance, customer service and processes (all sales targets will be set by the Regional Sales Managers);
- Monitoring and executing of the Outcall Program (this includes reviewing program, setting targets and tracking individual and team results to overall targets);
- Working with Regional Sales Manager to guarantee overall client service satisfaction levels are sustained and surpassed;
- Managing our client’s Call Quality Program: this includes reviewing calls, reporting and tracking results, coaching for performance and development of our client’s ISR team;
- Tracking and reporting on all team KPI’s;
- Training and orientation of new team members;
- Having close knowledge on the company products, pricing and policy structure and building the knowledge of the team;
- In the absence of the Inside Sales Manager, managing I.S.R. staffing levels in order to provide outstanding customer service this includes managing absences and time off;
- Ensuring the effective operation of all electronic equipment within the I.S.R.’s department (this includes fax machines, printers, computers etc);
- Acting as a liaison between the Sales and Account Management team, and the ISR’s with regards to all special pricing quotations, and the inherent conditions within. In addition, it will be necessary oversee unusual pricing provided by the Account Managers in order to ensure the proper approval has been provided and forwarding it to the designated head office staff member;
- Providing general support and backup during ISR absenteeism or when required;
- Working with the Inside Sales Manager in many aspects including the accumulation of backorder information and processing, the coordination of orders, as well as stock transfer allocations as they relate to the other company branches. Inside Sales Manager backup duties also include salesman sample organization, payroll submission, and stock adjustment requests.
- Ensuring the workflow/volume of work is looked after so as not to compromise deadlines and customer expectations
- The performance of various administrative and office duties such as sales order filing, and the updating of customer information. It is also the Supervisor’s responsibility to ensure all ISR sales order filing is kept reasonably up to date.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills;
- Solid sales understanding and experience leading and directing a sales team;
- Ability to handle a high volume fast-paced environment and multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Quick on your feet and a logical approach to problem solving;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Excellent technology skills;
- Extremely proficient in Excel to assume a train the trainer level of understanding;
- Professional and excellent customer service skills;
- A self-starter who takes initiative and sets a good example for the team;
- A team player with a positive disposition;
- Someone who celebrates diversity, is empathetic and there for the greater good not for themselves;
- Someone who can and will live our client’s values.