Our client offers nationwide solutions in turnkey mobility design and deployment services - Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Small Cell, WLAN and Public Safety DAS. They work on high profile, cutting edge projects all across the US. They are seeking a strong Admin for critical support in their Livermore, CA office. This role will provide support to both their field and warehouse employees and managers.This is a dynamic role in a fast-paced environment!
Information about the Livermore Office:
Northern CA is one of 12 regions for our client, and supports local telecom installation activities for all of Northern CA & NV. It coordinates with the Corporate Office in Massachusetts & accepts material deliveries and stages them for upcoming projects in their warehouse.
- Drive Customer Billing/ Invoicing for the region - This requires having a good grasp of ongoing work in the region and constant communication with Project Managers re: Project status. Included in this responsibility is keeping the Regions Tracker/ WIP (Work In Progress) Report updated.
- Schedule Manpower under the direction of the Regional Manager, including weekly management calls to discus.
- Ensuring all employees are paid by entering hours worked (based on timesheets) into Specrtum for all hourly employees. You will have to track discrepancies and work closely with Payroll at the Corporate office
- Project kick-off, certification and as-built documentation.
- Compile and build closeout documentation (so we can bill our customer)
- Safety Coordination for Region
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years progressively increasing admin experience including invoicing/ billing, although we will consider applicants with 3+ years related experience
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Word, Excel & Email
- Can do/ will do attitude & ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working for a construction company or installation contractor is a plus
- Benefits begin on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
- Benefits 100% paid for by the client, which include medical, dental & vision
- 401(k) matching
- Life & disability insurance
- Time off: 15 days per year