Our client, a national supplier of tool and equipment product lines for the Canadian market is currently accepting resumes for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for the Mississauga Branch.
As a competitive leader, business is always growing and evolving. Products include: abrasives, air tools, hand tools, material handling and outdoor power equipment. They are a privately held, proudly Canadian company recognized as a leader in the wholesale distribution of tools and equipment industry.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will support the national goals by providing customer support, administrative and order entry support to the Customer Service Team and Branch Operation’s. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service and treat this responsibility as your number one priority;
- Work as a team with the Inside Sales Representative, provide constant communication, assist with entries, orders, questions, etc.
- Field customer calls;
- Answering the telephone or fax requests with providing product information, order status, shipping status, pricing, product availability;
- Direct customers to website, if possible, in trying to assist them in finding the part or product which is required;
- Accumulating and processing back order information, back orders and un-invoiced sales order line items as required;
- Performed administrative and office duties such as filing, updating customer information, and contributing to general office functioning;
- Research product information using PDF files, product catalogues, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and French;
- Ability to handle a high volume fast-paced environment;
- Strong ability to multi-task;
- Experience working effectively in a high pressure environment;
- Great sense of humor
- Positive attitude
- Innate ability to deal with any personality;
- Friendly telephone manner;
- Creative problem solving;
- Quick on your feet and a logical approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Previous experience in the wholesale distribution market is an asset but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Upbeat environment
- Social interaction including; ping pong, pool table; summer BBQ’s and activates.