As an (I)IoT Architect of the Professional Services Team at the company, you will be an integral part of the Professional Services team with a specific focus on Technology and Architecture Services.You will provide product-related consulting for the Platform to empower companies to innovate by implementing the technologies and solutions. You will support the company's customers to build a central nervous system between millions of things, machines and humans. You will not only contribute to the world's most interesting (I)IoT UseCases at world leading major brands and Fortune 500 companies, your impact will be crucial for our success!
- Lead project meetings and discussions with customers, understanding their requirements and translate them into concrete implementations
- Successfully design and implement customer architectures and present the results to stakeholder audiences
- Conceptualise MQTT infrastructure and (I)IoT use cases of our clients
- Deep dive into the world of (I)IoT and MQTT
- Advise on security best practices in the area of (I)IoT
- Ensure technical proof of concepts and showcase new products
- Strong customer facing skills and high standards in technical communication. You go the extra mile with flexibility, sensitivity and empathy
- Experience with Kubernetes as well as with at least one of the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure). Plus if you hold a certification.
- Experience with distributed systems with message brokers, database technology and Kafka streamings
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Grafana, InfluxDB, Prometheus) as well as in IaC (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Familiarity with Linux-based programming (Bash, SSH, Basic Networking)
- Security-focused skills: Server- and Client-certificates, LDAP, SQL databases, JWT/OAuth2