Our client is a leading innovator in the music industry, dedicated to creating cutting-edge solutions for businesses and consumers alike. They pride themselves on their commitment to delivering exceptional services, and are looking for talented individuals to join the team.
As a member of their company, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, tackling complex challenges and driving innovation forward. Our client values creativity, collaboration, and a willingness to push boundaries, and are seeking individuals who share these values and are passionate about leveraging technology to make a positive impact.
With a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, they offer unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth, and are excited to welcome new team members who are eager to make a difference.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating and designing new solutions
- Developing testing, implementing, customizing, configuring new software, and enhancing current applications
- Understanding user requirements to enhance, project and produce the necessary functional specifications and design
- Providing the necessary production support as required to address urgent issues
- Collaborating with staff and vendors on initiatives and daily assignments
- Providing feedback to all department wide standards, processes, and management tools to increase productivity and effectiveness of organization
- Liaising with Business/IT staff and stakeholders for all on-going issues, queries, and status
- Following SOCAN Information security policies and ensuring development of code incorporates security requirements
WHAT YOU WILL BRING / QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A University Graduate in Computer Science or an equivalent appropriate degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a developer for Delphi and Pervasive PSQL
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer for Microsoft based technologies
- Bi-lingual in English and French is a must!
Skillset / Nice to Have’s
- Solid application development skills and strong software development lifecycle knowledge
- Solid background in the technology aspects of implementing large complex integrated system
- Strong understanding of common business processes and practices
- Strong knowledge and experience of systems design
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience on Delphi 7 or higher version
- Strong background and experience with relational databases such as Pervasive PSQL or MS SQL
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 or higher, Azure DevOps, GitHub, TFS, Visual Source Safe, JIRA and MS Project server
- Experience working in an environment with change management, incident management and project management
Nice to Have:
- Strong background and programming experience of MS SQL database, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, TSQL, PL-SQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Integration Technologies: SSIS, REST API’s, Message Queue, Service Bus, API Gateway’s, XML, YAML, JSON
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and experience on C#, Asynchronous programming patterns, multi-threaded applications, .Net, Web Services
Only applicants that have a legal working status and are living in Canada will be considered.