Our client is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to help take their explosive growth to a whole new level. We think most software is too complex, too many features with too many promises. They are on a mission to change that - to build truly superior software that changes the way people work. Our team is growing fast and we're looking for talented developers just like you that are eager to innovate.
What you will do:
- Build and develop our microservices infrastructure using AWS Cloudformation, Docker, Terraform and other IAC technologies
- Design and develop highly scalable and robust microservice applications using the principles of Domain Driven Design, Command Query Responsibility Segregation and Event Sourcing.
- Work closely with your team in developing Java Web Service applications using Spring Boot, JPA and Axon Framework.
- Design and develop rich front end experiences using Angular, and connect with APIs that are also developed by your team.
- Work across other microservices teams to solve deployment, integration and operational challenges in a microservices based platform.
- Supervise, plan, and execute deployments of microservices, and be responsible for the smooth running operation of the microservices your team maintains.
- Work on crucial bug fixes and optimizations to the existing heritage system to ensure its continued running.
What we're looking for:
- A full stack developer who wants to work in a great company and help their team succeed!
- You are unafraid of change and can refactor and work effectively with legacy code.
- You understand and can demonstrate knowledge of common Design Patterns, OOPS concepts and SOLID design principles.
- You have experience or an interest in learning about DevOps, developing and maintaining the infrastructures in which your applications will be tested and deployed on.
- You have experience in working with modern build tools and have worked with CI and CD.
- You practice TDD, and you are great with developer testing tools and methodologies (i.e. unit testing, integration testing, and load/performance testing.).
- You have experience using Git for source code management.
- You have been exposed to Agile methodologies.
- You love working in a collaborative setting and thrive on the idea of collective success in achieving common goals.
- You focus on delivering high quality software and care deeply about code quality, readability and reliability.
- You are a self-starter with a strong desire to work on a small collaborative team in an agile environment.
- A B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent would be ideal.