● Their clients range from ambitious startups who need to launch quickly and confidently, to large enterprises looking for better ways to strategize and deliver services.
● You’ll be part of a growing team that is redefining what it means to design and develop products using Lean and Agile principles in a seamless way.
● They help clients to solve their problems effectively through a mixture of strategy, design, development, and training.
● You will be improving their ability to identify and create new value for their clients, and opening up opportunities for their teams to create and build amidst the change.
● They are looking for action-oriented professionals who deeply understand their clients and who possess industry acuity.
● They don’t just lead when it comes to creating great software; they're committed to developing great people too.
● Their progressive culture is built around mutual trust, and opportunities for personal and professional growth: workshops, peer-to-peer coaching, sustainable work practices, and many active social channels on Slack
● You will benefit from their coaching program to help you reach your personal and professional goals in a collaborative environment. You’ll have the opportunity to attend conferences, and professional development workshops and join internal groups focusing on Scrum, process, quality, development, and design.