As Recruitment Process Outsourcing Specialists, Blend prides itself for working with discerning clients who value candidate perception in the job marketplace. If you are tired of working for a traditional agency that looks at graphs and reports when determining your productivity, then Blend may be the right place for you. We are working towards being the most customer-centric company possible, and to get us there we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you'd like to help us build that place, let us know. This is your chance to make history!
Blend HRM Inc is currently hiring a Business Development Specialist. The incumbent will manage a portfolio of clients by providing employers with total recruitment solutions utilizing Blend's product suite. The focus of the role will be on targeting and landing new accounts. If you are a driven individual, who enjoys building lasting customer relationships, has a proven track record in sales, understands the importance of time management and takes an analytic approach to solution selling, then this is the opportunity for you!
What you will be doing:
- Proactively “hunt” and establish communications with new businesses, as well as continuing to provide unparalleled customer service to our existing clients.
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling.
- Build a referral and lead generation network by aligning with various associations and regional networking events.
- Building relationships as part of a coordinated sales strategy.
- Function as the central point of contact between the company and other key business partners.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and client retention.
- Active member of a cross-functional team to complete requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Conduct all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
Your keys to success:
- Able to work independently at home with remote supervision.
- Exceptional consultative sales skills.
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification, negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-starting closer.
- Highly effective problem solving skills.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills to deal with middle managers through to decision makers.
- Superior presentation skills.
- A proactive self-starter who can operate as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of proven excellence in business development/sales, preferably with a service product.
- University/College post-secondary education
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)